Thursday 2 February 2012

The Next steps...

An update for you all...

I have been talking to SlutWalk London - http://slutmeansspeakup.org.uk/ - this website is really helpful, you realise that you are not the only one out there trying to change society opinion.  So look into that, they are also planning on doing a film to raise awareness, which I think is a brilliant idea and am hoping to take part.  They also are planning SlutWalk 2012, which I hope to see you all at!

Next note, for all those who have emailed me, I hope you have found the reply useful, I am trying to reply as quickly as I can but if you are still waiting, please do not think I have forgotten or ignoring you I am replying to everyone, I just want to make sure the advice I give is really going to help you all.

I think that's mainly it, just thank you to all of you reading this and help raising awareness of the ignorant society view.

So stay strong, remember survivors not victims!

Society Slut
x

No comments:

Post a Comment