Thursday 23 February 2012

They Wonder Why?

This Country always seems to wonder why rape cases go unreported to the authorities?

Well I think this week proved it, 40 months for raping an 11year old, and the judge agreed that she looked 14? That is sickening or am I the one that is abnormal in the way I think?  Being a law student, I thought the legal system was there to protect us, and try and make right what has been done wrong.. I'm sorry but 40 months is no where near enough time for 2 rapists especially for a little girl.  People who have had consensual sex under-age have got more jail time than these two low lifes.

Furthermore, how does a 11 year old appear willing! when I was 11 I was still playing with barbies and running away from boys!  This judge needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. I hope he can live with what he has done for women everywhere who are victims/survivors of this horrid ordeal!

read the full article here and let me know your views: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2104287/Child-rapists-jailed-just-40-months--judge-said-11-year-old-victim-willing.html

While on judges, I want to re-visit the whole reason I started this blog.
This is it! this is the reason clothes are not and can not be considered as asking for it.

So while England prepares for SlutWalk 2012 I hope you will all join in and donate, so we can fund this superb event and help change society view. 
"At the moment society teaches "Don't Get Raped" when it should be teaching "Don't Rape"

So Women of the world unite lets show we are not victims but survivors ready to fight!

Love to you all
Society Slut
x


P.s. Donate here:  http://bit.ly/slutwalk2012donate

No comments:

Post a Comment