Saturday 10 March 2012

Just a Little message of support

Heyy all,

The message seems to spreading across the world as we now welcome readers from America, Canada, Russia, Indonesia, Austrailia and last but not least India. So hello, to all of you and hope these messages of support are useful.

I wanted to say my heart goes out to all the people that I have received emails off your are amazing Women you have started to become survivours rather than victims. My love and support with you all.

I reccommend to everyone to look for support groups near where they live, these really help I have attended a couple and they are amazing it makes you really realise that you are not the only one suffering.

SlutWalk is still looking for support so donate as much as you can.

so email me with any issues you have.

Love to you all
Society Slut

No comments:

Post a Comment